ICP is the preferred packaging partner of a diverse portfolio of clients from the petrochemical industry. We offer a variety of filling capabilities, for sizes ranging from 1.5 oz. bottles to 6,500-gallon bulk tankers and Flexi-tanks.
Your preferred packaging partner
With highly-advanced production lines placed throughout our cutting-edge facilities, we’re strategically equipped to handle virtually any package size or style, including:
- Totes, steel or poly, at 275 or 330 gal, in either new packaging or reconditioned
- 55 gallons drums (new or reconditioned)
- Pails (from a variety of colors to choose from)
- Bottles from 4 ounces to 5 liters, all styles and colors
During the packaging process, we use various techniques to ensure the integrity of your product and packaging. Samples are taken when the product arrives and throughout the packaging operations to ensure no compromise in product quality. We also flush all lines completely between product filling tasks to prevent cross-contamination. Whether you need our packaging services on an ongoing basis or you’re searching for a reliable standby or overage provider, ICP has the facilities, resources, and experience to meet your unique needs.
We have extensive experience packaging:
- Both conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
- Power Steering Fluid (PSF)
- Gear Oils
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Brake fluid (with dedicated lines for dot 3 and dot 4)
- Turbine oils
- Motorcycle Oil, 2T
- Capability of packaging specialty products, like: Polybutene, Synthetic Alkylate, Tetradecene and Synthetic Alkylbenzene.
Looking for a custom-designed bottle that’s more functional and stands out on store shelves? We can help with that too. In addition, we can also assist with:
- private labeling,
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Inventory Control